Corporate Friends /Partners
At Derby & District RSPCA we strive to:
- Develop partnerships that will enable us to deliver the biggest benefit to animal welfare and the local community.
- Maintain our strength and position by remaining focused on both commercial and charity needs.
- Invest in partnerships that will be mutually beneficial.
We work with a number of corporate partners from a wide range of industries. These long term strategic partnerships and a testament to the importance of the work we do.
Our Corporate Partners include:
Smith Cooper: They provide technical and IT services for our branch
Katapult: Katapult have recently supported us through the redevelopment of our website, integrating branch systems to provide superb Centre and customer tool. They are also responsible for our new Branch logo.
Derby City Council: Support and inclusion in the development of the DCC’s Animal Welfare Charter.
Smith Partnership: In 2013 their support sponsoring our Wine and Cheese Quiz night helped raise in excess of £8000.
We can offer your company a wide range of sponsorship opportunities with tangible and measurable benefits including:
- Favourable PR: We are a local charity working with the local community.
- Brand association: The RSPCA has a brand awareness of over 70%.
- Commercial benefits: The benefit of working with a charity which can generate goodwill amongst the ‘grey market’.
- Corporate social responsibility: By supporting us you will show you care about animal welfare in the local community.
- Universal appeal: We are supported by people of all ages. Local schools, families and children visit the centre and support our charity.
- Social Media, website and advertising: Our social media is huge with a combined Facebook and Twitter following of over 10,500 people and our website averages 12,000 hits per month!
Projects and Campaigns
Corporate sponsorship with Derby & District RSPCA will enable your company to be associated with our ground-breaking projects and campaigns.
We can offer your company a variety of sponsorship opportunities including:
- Sports and challenge events
- Building, premises and animal housing sponsorship
- Local campaigns
- Local community services
Please click here to see our current sponsorship opportunities