We are looking for volunteer receptionists at our Abbey Street centre.
Available shifts - Saturday or Sunday, 12pm - 4pm.
- Answering telephone enquiries with regards to: cruelty and neglect, stray and lost animals, wildlife, rehoming and adopting animals.
- Meeting and greeting members of the public
- Merchandising the on site pet shop, pricing and replenishment of pet shop goods
- Gaining experience in a fast paced environment
- Gaining skills in customer service, stock control, and sales
- Working with a small but friendly team of people
- Helping a rehoming charity to make animals lives better
Previous experience is not necessary as full training will be provided and you will be working alongside an experienced member of the reception team.
This volunteer role is available to people aged 18+. Please note - the role involves the use of a computer, talking on the telephone, and meeting members of public face-to-face, so applicants would need to be comfortable with these aspects of the role.
If you would like to apply, please download our volunteer application form here and return your completed form to volunteering@rspcaderby,org,uk