We are looking for 150 individuals, groups or organisations to take on the challenge of raising £150. Our 150 Heroes will fund a transformation project to enrich the lives of the animals in our care.
If we hit our goal of £22,500, we will be able to purchase:
- Agility equipment, ramps, tunnels and a paddling pool for our yard
- Screening to enclose the yard during focussed training work with our dogs
- Sensory planters for our kennels and cattery to provide calming and interesting smells
- Herb planters to grow nutritious food for our rabbits
- New rabbit houses for all of our rabbit runs
- A cat exercise wheel for cats that need to release energy and relieve stress and boredom
- A shelter for our yard so we can still exercise and train our dogs if the weather is bad
- Solar lights to illuminate the yard during the winter months
- And much, much more!
Many of these items will be custom made to make the most of the limited space we have available at our animal centre, and will be made using strong and sturdy recycled materials that will last.
Your fundraiser, your way
Bake sale? Sponsored walk? Pyjama day in the office? The choice is yours! Our fundraising team will be on hand to support you and answer any questions you may have to help you to succeed.
Not sure what sort of fundraising activity to do? We've got a handy guide with lots of ideas and tips to help you reach your goal. Just click the button below to Be a 150 Hero!
Virtual London Marathon 2022
Fancy running, jogging or walking 26.2 miles for your 150 Hero fundraiser? We have charity places available for the Virtual London Marathon, taking place on Sunday 2nd October. You can do it with friends or on your own, on a route of your choosing, in stages or all at once, and you'll have 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds to cross your finish line! Sign up below and put "VLM 2022" for the activity question and we will be in touch with the registration details.
See our progress
Visit our Hall of Heroes
See how our 150 Heroes fundraiser is going by clicking here