Important information regarding adoptions;
- Potential adopters must be able to fill out the necessary paperwork online
- Please be patient with replies we are currently working with limited staff
- If you have not heard from us after completion of a 'Perfect Match' form within 2 weeks then please assume you have not been successful in rehoming an animal at this time (the reply may be longer if you are enquiring about adopting a kitten)
- We are not currently open for general viewings of animals. Once you have completed a Perfect Match form and have been matched with an animal, an appointment can be made where necessary to meet that animal prior to adoption.
- Please note: Either a home visit will be carried out or photos and/or videos will be required of your accommodation before adoption.
- Please note: All our dogs are unique and are carefully assessed so that we know what they will need in their new home. If your application shows that your family or your home do not meet the specific requirements of a particular dog then unfortunately you will not hear from us as we will not be able to progress your application.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this time.