RSPCA Derby is an independent, self-funded animal rehoming charity. We are funded by direct donations, legacy gifts, community fundraising and corporate support.
Why you should choose to support RSPCA Derby?
We understand that local businesses have marketing, corporate and community objectives. Our various and flexible sponsorship opportunities can help you to meet these objectives.
A partnership with us can help your business by:
- Helping you increase the visibility of your brand in Derby and beyond
- Raising your profile through the association with our instantly recognisable RSPCA brand, one of the most trusted charities in the UK*
- Helping you to meet your corporate responsibilities by your support of a good local cause
- Helping your company achieve CSR objectives and providing engaging content for CSR reports
- Product/service endorsements through association with our large family and/or corporate events
- Hospitality opportunities - a chance to invite your clients to our events
- Increasing staff enthusiasm for your company
- Improving employee relations and the chance for your team to participate in challenges that we will support and endorse through publicity
- Improving your local media coverage
*Third Sector Charity Brand Index Report 2011
Charity of the year
Be part of our success.
We may be small but we help rescue, rehabilitate and rehome animals that have suffered from cruelty and neglect.
We help hundreds of animals every year, but there are many more that are in need of our assistance. By joining with RSPCA Derby you'll be helping us to reach those animals that need us most.
Opportunities for you
As a charity partner, RSPCA Derby brings a remarkable brand identity and powerful cause to engage your staff, customers and suppliers.
- Are you looking for a charity of the year?
- Or maybe you'd like to do a one-off fundraising event for charity?
- Or perhaps you have a cause-related marketing opportunity you'd like to discuss?
Why not get in touch to discuss ideas on how we can work together?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the centre on 01332 344620 and speak with Georgina Wild for more information.
Proudly sponsored by
Burns Pet Nutrition is the go-to brand for customers who believe in a natural approach to pet food.
Burns products are modelled on home-cooked food with pet health at the core of their operations.
Good Health, the Natural Way